Re: [NTLK] running classic in Intel mac

From: Morgan Aldridge (makkintosshu_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 06:48:25 PST

On Feb 9, 2006, at 9:06 AM, ADyson wrote:
> [...]

I haven't tried it yet, so I may be mistaken, but the following is
listed on Nigel's page:

"This version (17) should now be safe on 10.4, and has EtherNet
support. Sorry it was so long coming. Sound support is next!"

Although the Basilisk main site is down (http://basilisk.cebix.net/)
is no longer available, I did find the following site with a fuller
description of Basilisk II: http://www.gibix.net/projects/basilisk2/.
It does list serial ports as being supported, but I don't know
whether that's actually in the Mac OS X build (esp. the experimental
Universal Binary build, or not.

The same goes for SheepShaver (I haven't tested it yet).

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant_at_makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/