Re: [NTLK] Einstein on Mac OSX

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 17:10:07 PST

On 2/1/06 9:43 AM, "newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
wrote:

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Einstein on Mac OSX
> Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:04:54 +1300
>
> So how come you don't use it for your day-to-day scheduling?

This is why:
http://sonyelectronics.sonystyle.com/micros/clie/models/ux50.html
Clamshell, tablet, keyboard, BlueTooth, WiFi, sound recorder, still camera,
video recorder, color screen, fits in shirt pocket.
plus a 1/2 gig MemoryStick and clip-on battery pack

I only wish the following was true (I think I caused some rumors early last
year while traveling on business
http://trainman.textamerica.com/details/?r=2213475

> I've noticed that the newer Palm and Pocket PC
> machines are using nonvolatile flash RAM memory now.

Right, only took 'em until the 21st century to do it!