Re: [NTLK] Einstein on Mac OSX

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 14:44:22 PST

>>> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Einstein on Mac OSX
>>> Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:04:54 +1300
>>>
>>> So how come you don't use it for your day-to-day scheduling?
>>

>> This is why:
>> http://sonyelectronics.sonystyle.com/micros/clie/models/ux50.html
>

> I don't see how any shape form or size of windows, as it exists today,
> even compares to the functionality available in a newton. obtw neither

You are correct sir. However...

I can get 75% of the Newton functionality with some add-ons and DAs.

PLUS color camera, video camera, WiFi, BlueTooth, color screen, keyboard,
shirt pocket, 1/2 gig (actual 2 GB limit) etc.

I also flawlessly synch my phone numbers, appointments, and calendar with
PowerBook and Razr and iPod Nano.

also check out Salling Clicker - http://www.salling.com/Clicker/mac/ -
remote control for your Mac in the Palm of your hand.

IMHO the UX50 is the only worthy successor to the MP2100. It even had such
oddities as the extra battery pack going up in price on eBay when Sony
exited the PDA market.