Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV card

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 17:48:14 EDT

  I have only used the EZ2VGA card, since it does not require the
external power adapter. However, the EZ2TV would proof to be much more
flexible a device if I
  could determine what the voltage and current requirements for the card
are. Unfortunately, it did not come with an adapter. Does anyone have
the technical specs for the adapter? Specifically, the pinout
  of the power plug.

Does this mean the EZ2TV originally came with a power supply adapter
(thus removing the problem of its draining the Newton's battery)?

PS

I'm still looking for some support re buying either an EZ2VGA or a
EZ2TV. If you would consider selling yours or knows someone who might
sell theirs please contact me off-line:

johnderbyshire@ntlworld.com

Thanks
John