[NTLK] EZ2TV card

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 05:33:07 EDT

Hello Joe,

I put up a web page with some information about EZPresenter and PointPro,
used with a EZ2TV card. I have the combi-card (VGA plus S-video
connectors, like the one on the photo), which may be used on a TV as well
as on a VGA monitor or VGA video projector. (It's not for sale, though; sorry)

The page is here :

<http://messagepad.free.fr/Video/EZ2TV.html>

(in simple French, with a lot of images).

The energy drain is the same in S-video or in VGA mode. You indeed need
the power adaptor in order to use the card.

PointPro allows you to use colours (yes,on a Newton !) and a larger
screen format, and you may make your slides on the go.

Hope this info helps; best regards,

Andreas