Re: [NTLK] looking for dead or dying 2x00 battery packs

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 10:10:51 EDT

g*d d*mn - you are a resource to the community!
on another note, it would be very useful if we had fast-charging
cells, how is the charging time for your intended polymer cells? are
they lighter than NiMH? what charge do they hold? (im getting 10 Ah
from my 4 AA cells, but they need to charge for a whole hour and tend
to discharge some even if i dont use the newt.)

PS: maybe you can make use the recelling project for a school paper?

/ ®