Re: [NTLK] Halfway towards a 'Getting Things Done' solution?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 04:05:05 EDT

On 4/20/06, Steven Frank <stevenf@panic.com> wrote:
> MI really wants to emphasize meetings and people, and that just
> doesn't jibe with the sorts of things I need to keep track of. If I
> was in sales, this app would be like a dream come true. Like I said,
> I'm heartbroken, because I love the linking and would still love to
> use it if I can figure out a tricky way of setting it up that works
> better for me, and maybe hide about half the options. :)

Steve-

You may want, therefore, to look into Adam Tow's HyperNewt. I believe
it will do links also, and it works within notes, or replacing notes,
rather, but keeping its abilities.... At least, I think so. It's been
a while since I used it, but I suspect it may do just what you are
wanting.

<http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml>

--
 -Jon Glass