Re: [NTLK] Halfway towards a 'Getting Things Done' solution?

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 13:15:02 EDT

On Apr 21, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Jon Glass wrote:

> You may want, therefore, to look into Adam Tow's HyperNewt. I believe
> it will do links also, and it works within notes, or replacing notes,
> rather, but keeping its abilities...

Thanks for the tips, Jon (and everybody!)

Unfortunately, in a classic bit of timing, my best-condition 2100
seems to have developed a pretty good case of the jaggies in the last
day or two. It is generally fine, but even the slightest pressure on
the right edge of the case (portrait mode) sends it into spasms.
It's pretty hard to avoid triggering it, regardless of screen rotation.

I tried the old "business card" trick, which doesn't seemed to have
helped, and I can't spend the time to disassemble it right now to try
cleaning the ribbon cable, shaving the case, etc.

Perhaps this is a sign that I should stick with my Treo for now, and
just hang onto the Newts as a reminder of the way a PDA ought to
work. :)

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/