Re: [NTLK] State of the NewtSync

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 08:59:54 EDT

>> TCP/IP is primary, but i agree with others that a serial connection
>> is nice to have.
>I would also agree that TCP/IP is #1. Bluetooth would also be cool.

 . . . . just to reiterate, not meaning to be judgmental whatsoever,
but, and I'm only guessing, I'm sure someone knows the answer to this,
but common sense would suggest that "serial" connectivity would be most
"usable" in terms of simplistic stability and availability to the
greatest segment of Newton users would it not?

Thereafter, once basic serial stability has been accomplished then
additional links in the chain of communication between Newton and
computer could be added as icing on the cake.

Comments needed and welcomed. Thank you.

John