Re: [NTLK] State of the NewtSync

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 08:56:28 EDT

On Apr 14, 2006, at 12:47 AM, Steven Frank wrote:
> 4. Address Book syncing does not support "Company" cards.
>
> But I think we already knew that. I would like to add this, but I
> haven't figured out how yet. Time for a crash course in NewtonScript.

Is it a matter of knowing what to look for on the Newton side or the
Mac OS X Address Book side?

Of course, on the Mac OS X Address Book side, a Company Card is just
a card with the kABShowAsCompany flag set in the kABPersonFlags
property (see http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/
Reference/AddressBook/C/ABPersonRef/index.html or http://tinyurl.com/
qxyzf for the C Reference; see http://developer.apple.com/
documentation/UserExperience/Reference/AddressBook/ObjC_classic/
Classes/ABPerson_index.html or http://tinyurl.com/ngwf6 for the Obj-C
Reference).

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge