Re: [NTLK] Implant MP2x00 Accelerator

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 09:56:10 PDT

Jake,
My recollection from people who have one of these is that certain
functions, namely serial transfer for one, must be done at the slower
speed. There was a simple toggle mechanism to turn the higher clock
speed on and off, I believe by pressing the power switch once.

Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_verizon.net