Re: [NTLK] Wavelan Lucent Bronze

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 10:02:41 PDT

On Sep 14, 2005, at 9:10 AM, John Steinbeck wrote:

> Lucent Bronze card works perfectly with the Newt
> (except
> they do not support encryption, so you have to shut
> off WEP on your system). What sort of problems are you
> experiencing?

John, are you actually using a wavelan Bronze card successfully?

I asked on list a while back and no one could report positively on this
card. The wavelan turbo Bronze yes, but not the plain old bronze. I
think the original plain old bronze card is 2Mbit/sec only and doesn't
work with Newton as far as my testing and I believe Frank Gruendels
also?

Let us know if you actually have one of these working...

Thanks,
Marty