Re: [NTLK] Wavelan Lucent Bronze

From: John Steinbeck (waywardbus26_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 09:10:27 PDT

Lucent Bronze card works perfectly with the Newt
(except
they do not support encryption, so you have to shut
off WEP on your system). What sort of problems are you
experiencing?

A good place to check your set up, if you haven't
already, is the Newt Wiki. The WiFi page has a good
walk through.
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/WiFi

http://mail.yahoo.com