Re: [NTLK] Wavelan Lucent Bronze

From: John Steinbeck (waywardbus26_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 12:06:12 PDT

--- Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:

> John, are you actually using a wavelan Bronze card
> successfully?

Sorry for the lack of specficity: I am using a wavelan
bronze TURBO card. I assumed that's what gaudo was
referring to, since all the bronzes I've ever seen (on
eBay and elsewhere) have had the turbo designation. I
didn't know there was a non-turbo version floating
around out there. Thanks for the clarification,
Martin.

Yahoo! for Good