Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Re: Newt and RAZR Convergence

From: Heiko Cultus (ching_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 14:24:22 PDT

Am 17.10.2005 um 18:16 schrieb Brian:

> It's funny isn't it that just when you've sent a call for help you
> manage to solve the problem! Now paired with the V3 - but the iMac
> has disappeared from the list of BT devices! How come?
You have to scroll up with the scrollbutton on your Newton, the iMac
entry is above the V3. It is a bug in the BT Configuration panel.

> And now - how do I get the Newt to tell the V3 to dial out?
Information from http://www.40hz.org/Nitro/

If connecting via a cell phone modem, any dialing commands and modem
setup strings can be via the Login Script (e.g. "Send ATDT*99#",
"Send newline", "Wait for CONNECT"

Heiko