Re: [NTLK] VNC reviews

From: Heiko Cultus (ching_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 14:34:13 PDT

http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/newton/vnc.htm

> How well does this =
> work?
It is a long time ago that i have tested it, but with zLib it was
useable(IMHO).
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/zlib/en
for speed also remove the desktop picture on your computer.

> Does the pen commands act as a mouse to control the other =
> system?
Yes.

> Does it work the other way? Can another computer access the
> Newton =
> and control it the same way?

newtVCN has also a build in server, but can't remember if i have
tested it.

Heiko