Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Re: Newt and RAZR Convergence

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 09:16:07 PDT

It's funny isn't it that just when you've sent a call for help you
manage to solve the problem! Now paired with the V3 - but the iMac
has disappeared from the list of BT devices! How come?

And now - how do I get the Newt to tell the V3 to dial out? I've
looked at as many Newt sites as I can think of but this particular
info - using the mobile phone as the modem - seems to be missing.
Can someone either point me in the right direction or provide
assistance. Thanks.

Brian