Re: [NTLK] eMate Battery dead after RAM upgrade?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 17:50:14 PDT

Frank Gruendel's instructions are excellent and this is an easy
rebuild. You may need to order the batteries Frank's links still
seem to be good.
I bough a couple of feet of shrinkwrap from a local Batteries plus
store.

I doubt that you did the same damage on two eMates while repairing
the hinges. It's the battery.

Woody