Re: [NTLK] eMate Battery dead after RAM upgrade?

From: Steve (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 16:54:45 PDT

Based on your suggestion, I've tryed to disconenct it and reconnect
(there's only a way of doing so) but same result. So I tryed it on
the second eMate, and same result.
I'm now questionning myself if I had started the rebuilt of the good
battery pack instead of the faulty one. I may have mixed the 2
batteries while doing the hinge repair... The only way to know would
be to rebuilt the other battery pack as is, but still maybe I should
just continue and see. What's stopping me is that I did not take the
time to look for batterie availability in Canada (or in my region)
and the shrink tube.

The only other explanation I can see is that I broke something on the
MLB of BOTH eMate while reparing the hinge... I don,t beleive it, but
still a possibility.