Re: [NTLK] Euro power adapter anyone?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 00:17:03 PST

On Nov 25, 2005, at 4:59 PM, P=E5l Unanue-Zahl wrote:

> My girlfriend, bless her kind warm heart, searched up and down on
> eBay to get me a MP2100 in time for Christmas and she did. But she
> bought it from the US and it has US plugs only, hence the setup in
> the picture. How easy is it to get some decent european standard
> plugs for the Newton? his setup kinda sucks and I don't want to ruin
> my Newton's pristine condition by soldering the loose wires to it. An
> what the hell are those holes in American plugs for, any way? Well,
> at least they keep the wires in place....

I am not sure this is a useful answer, but just to let you know the=20
Newton's official power supply has always been trans atlantic capable,=20=

so any off the shelf plug adapter will make it work AFAIK.

You cannot attach pictures to mail sent to this list, so we didn't see=20=

any ;~)

Nice girlfriend, I recommend keeping her.

Marty