[NTLK] Euro power adapter anyone?

From: Pål Unanue-Zahl (unanue_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 16:59:19 PST

My girlfriend, bless her kind warm heart, searched up and down on
eBay to get me a MP2100 in time for Christmas and she did. But she
bought it from the US and it has US plugs only, hence the setup in
the picture. How easy is it to get some decent european standard
plugs for the Newton? his setup kinda sucks and I don't want to ruin
my Newton's pristine condition by soldering the loose wires to it. An
what the hell are those holes in American plugs for, any way? Well,
at least they keep the wires in place....

Cheers!

Pål