Re: [NTLK] Euro power adapter anyone?

From: Pål Unanue-Zahl (unanue_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 04:08:50 PST

Well, in addition, I kown I don't need a power adapter just a plug =20
adapter. When I asked for a plug adapter at the electrical store, the =20=

guy said I needed a power adapter as well. I told him no, I know that =20=

I don't need a PA. He looked at me like I was a total idiot about to =20
fry some strange US product. Little did he know that I actually read =20
the power specs on the adapter, something he didn't. Probably wanted =20
to increase the sale.

P=E5l