Re: [NTLK] A new eMate in the offing?

From: Martin Gomez (mmgomez_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 09:32:38 PST

Hi list, sorry for the OT, but it got to my nerves

I think that the real problem is knowing if the 3rd world really wants
your help.
You know that your 1st world so-called "help programs" send to my
country tons and tons of toxical waste? hospital residues?
non-recyclable computer monitor cases? (just the cases, the inside the
1st world do recycle of course)
Really, if you're going to help us like you helped Irak.... keep the
help to yourself...

As we don't know how a computer or an OS is, this mail is brought to you
attached to a pigeon leg, written in a piece of leather since we havn't
invented paper yet.
I really expected more from an educated person, since you're a Director
in a University... this kind of comments i used to get from 14 yr old
brats when I played online games, not from "thinking" people.

Martin Gómez
Buenos Aires
Argentina