Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Massive subscriber list cleanup

From: Jim Cheal (jimcheal_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 09:26:05 PST

I'm still here ( more or less, so says my Dr.!), and temp. de-lurking
to show my presence; although I don't have much to add to the topics,
I still find time to read most good subject matter. My , my, it's
going to be close to ten years with this list now ( only two years to
go), and still learning more about being Green! Who would have thought?

Jim
On Nov 17, 2005, at 11:04 AM, Ted Ramsden wrote:

> I'm still here also. Just way to busy to post or read most
> messages right
> now !
>
> Thanks
>
> Ted
>

> --
> inquiries
> wikiwikinewt/

Jim Cheal, CCV*
Legal Step Video
Suite 22
670 Barcelona Ct.
Satellite Beach, FL 32937-3908
321-777-5555
321-777-1002 FAX
jimcheal_at_mac.com
*"Certified Court Videographer"
American Guild of Court Vidographers
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. Do not read this
if you are not the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying,
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by
telephone 1.321-777-5555 or send an electronic mail message to
jimcheal_at_mac.com and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading or saving in any manner