Re: [NTLK] - NewTen Problem

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 16:53:07 PST

On Nov 16, 2005, at 7:57 AM, John wrote:

> Just getting back from a whirlwind series of meetings over the last
> several days to get my head above water to gasp for a breath of air
> and
> see that the new NewTen releases seem to be not behaving reliably the
> way v1.2 always had for me.

I'm not sure yet what's going on in Brian's case. I have no problems
with 1.5 and my KeySpan. I also thought it might be due to an out-of-
date driver, but if that's not the case, then I'm stumped for now.

Other than Brian, who else is having problems with 1.5, and what kind
of problems? I'm just curious where this "NewTen 1.5 is not
reliable" meme came from, since I have only received the one problem
report so far.

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/