Re: [NTLK] - NewTen Problem

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 07:57:14 PST

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 10:47:03 AM Eastern Standard Time

Just getting back from a whirlwind series of meetings over the last
several days to get my head above water to gasp for a breath of air and
see that the new NewTen releases seem to be not behaving reliably the
way v1.2 always had for me. Fortunately for me I simply never had the
time or need to upgrade from NewTen v1.2 which I'm still running
flawlessly 100% stable each and every time on my dG5 10.2.4 box with the
KeySpan dongle.

So, if anyone needs a workaround, why not try going back from whatever
new version is reeking havoc to v1.2 and trying the old way that was
just fine, without all the new bells and whistles.

In case this solution might work for you and the old version look here
for v1.2:
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/15408&vid=91904&mode=info
or
<http://tinyurl.com/87s3b>
....both links resolve to the top fist link.

John

11/16/05 Brian issued the following and I have taken literary license
to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?