Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Newton 2x00 AAA Cell Battery Sleds

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 12:13:20 PST

John,=20

Good luck finding these sleds. I only have one, but it's no end of use on
those occasions when I forget to recharge the battery pack before I leave
the house, so I'll be looking for another soon, as backup.

BTW, I'm sorry you had to put up with such ignorant people. When I was in
school (the '50s into the '60s) I had friends who were just taken out of
class for "remedial reading" -- educationalists didn't seem to understand
dyslexia at all so they treated the kids as if they were lazy or "bad" and
had to be made to work harder. But I have to tell you I'm *so* envious of
you being force-fed graham crackers -- I just can't get enough of them. (I
still pack some in my luggage whenever I get on a plane to leave the USA.)

I guess it's all a matter of perspective. You're probably sick of the sigh=
and smell of them.=20

Shalom.=20
Christian=20

=B3Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.=B2
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

~~~ On 2005/11/01 02:47, John Hay at OceanCity_at_mac.com wrote ~~~