Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Newton 2x00 AAA Cell Battery Sleds

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 19:43:13 PST

I swear to God Lord Groundhog, it's the God's honest truth. Graham
crackers, the plain ones, no cinnamon, and, oh yes, milk too. Wouldn't
want to forget that. Unbelievable.

To this day I do not know how in the world I made it through high school
because when we were assigned to read all of the classic novels, guess
what, they went unread. How in the world would I have possibly gotten
even anything close to a passing grade having not even read the book
I'll never understand. Math class on the other hand seamed to be a walk
in the park, and again, not being able to "study" my math "books" since
I could not read I'll never understand how I just understood all the
numbers the professor scribed on the blackboard and somehow I had the
answers before he even finished the equations. Unreal. Those were the
days. Smoking "pot", experimenting with LSD, Quaaludes, i.e. 714's
would be the correct nomenclature as I recall from those dark distant
nights, [currently terminated production due to the millions of
Americans who got "hooked" on them like they were NECCO wafers]. Ah
yes, those were the days ;-)

But, in the end, as it became evident to me that I was all on my own,
sink or swim, I somehow figured out how to fit in and eventually must
have self-taught myself somehow to "read". Today, I actually enjoy
reading, albeit the occasional transfixed revertional digits or letters
in a word. But all this turmoil has provided me a glimpse into an
altered universe so that I may sometimes be fortunate enough to
deconstruct my own beliefs right down to the core if necessary, then
rebuild again from scratch.

All this, the suffering, the inhumanity, [oh stop, please], made me
stronger in the end, and of course a perpetual rebel without a cause
just looking for trouble ;-)

I wouldn't trade it for anything. I could tell your stories .........
'nuf said. byebyenow.

peace,

cheers,

John

11/1/05 Lord Groundhog issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?