Re: [NTLK] OT: PDA recommendations again

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (der_admiral_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 11:52:22 PDT

I used palms, once, and I swore I would never go back (although the Treo
650 was enticing for a moment). I tried Symbian which I loved, but the lack
of Quadband GSM killed it for me :-) (although I still use my SonyEricsson
P800 from time to time).

I currently have a Siemens SX66 PocketPC phone (generically known as the HTC
Blue Angel). The hardware is *really* nice (although a faster xscale and
more RAM would have been nice), but my problem is the OS - Windows Mobile.

I am content with it as it stands, but I don't like the fact that I have to
reset it every so often.

I wish Symbian had the same hardware specs (and possibly a slightly more
stable OS)...or even better a newton phone :D