[NTLK] OT - Airport Card Question

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 15:15:58 PDT

Hi List,

I have an OT Question regarding an Apple Airport Card.
I figured out after researching that it will not work in my
Wallstreet. Pismo and up only - what a bummer...

Now that I've picked one up how do I tested it?

I want to make sure it works, it was a working pull - since I know I'm
going to get an iBook soon and it may not have an Airport Card in it I
wanted to pick it up while I'm able price wise...

Other than testing in a Mac laptop what other options do I have to
test this? I would assume it will not work in a ABS Graphite... but
will it work in a Snow ABS? since it's not an Extreme based
platform???

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung