[NTLK] Installing Linux/NetBSD on a PocketPC from a Mac

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 01:17:32 PST

Hi all,

Did anyone try to install NetBSD or Linux on a PocketPC from a MacOS X device?

Ferdi sent me an iPaq 3670. After having bought PocketMac Lite, I was
able to install the bootloader but I cannot figure out how to use the
USB console to go further.

Experience? Thoughts?

And yes, it means the first device I'll try to port Einstein on will
be this unit, though with 64 MB of memory, I will seriously need to
optimize the emulator.

Paul

--
Ministre ultraplénipotentiaire en disponibilité.
Baignoire à vendre.