Re: [NTLK] Newton eBook Revolution..

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 12:11:40 PST

DJ is much more polite, and far more patient than I, and I am exercising all of my self-restraint to keep from cursing at all of you, you lazy #@%$s! And another thing -- #%*&@ a #$@!

There, I feel better already. Don't expect any more eBooks from me for a bit, as I'm busy trying to refurbish my early 50's ranch home in preparation for selling/moving/chasing the job market. I have some nearly finished eBook content waiting in the wings, but I'm going to hold onto the eBooks-to-be until I see a few more published works coming from somebody besides DJ. -- Or at least until I need a break from doing drywall repair and painting my basement.

Matt K.

"I haven't seen any
new books from my fellow bookish Newtonians (besides Matt the K.) in
quite a while... Gotta stick together, folks -- eBook rebelution now!"