Re: [NTLK] [OT] 1TB LaCie Ext Hard Drive FireWire400/800 and USB!!!! Crazy Price

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 06:16:08 PDT

On 6/9/05, Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks to your info i have been able to put nice storage for my desk!!!
> [I just bought n.2 X 500GB storage drives - notice that these are
> firewire 800 drives]

Adriano,

Great to hear that you got two 500GB, yes they are FireWire800 - the
1TB is FireWire 400/800 plus USB which offers me more options for
connectivity... my PC still lacks FireWire.

I'm just sorry I didn't mention this faster on the list. I was trying
to get my order in first. Also at the same time I just had to confirm
that it wasn't a bogus offer before posting to the list.

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family