Re: [NTLK] [OT] 1TB LaCie Ext Hard Drive FireWire400/800 and USB!!!! Crazy Price

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 05:28:39 PDT

Dear Sonny,

thanks to your info i have been able to put nice storage for my desk!!!

[I just bought n.2 X 500GB storage drives - notice that these are
firewire 800 drives]

Thanks again!

Adriano

Il giorno 09/giu/05, alle 14:11, Sonny Hung ha scritto:

On 6/9/05, Betty <bettyy_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> I visited the website and saw that the 1TB harddrive was $929. Is
> that t=
he price you were looking at? I didn't think that was really good but
the =
500 GB Big Disk at $89 seems to be a fabulous price.

Betty,

I'm sorry you got a different price.
The price that was advertised when it was still in the 'They Don't
Have A Clue There Is A Loop Hole In The Ordering Process' ended liekly
between Wed and Thur.

The Price Listed was $120.99 for a 1TB not $299. Even yesterday it was
listed at that price but my other friends also tried and when they
went to pay for it they got, 'Your Cart Is Empty' as you can see some
here actually got this crazy deal... the 500MB deal is actually ver
good too but I like the idea of getting (2) 1TB ext for $257+ shipped
to my front door. This deal was passed on to me by a personal friend
and I thought some here would benefit... Did list mom or anyone else
running servers get one?

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung