Re: [NTLK] New possible candidate platform for einstein

From: Mike Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 23:01:53 PST

That's "Men WON'T carry purses," not "Men can't carry purses."

I used to carry around a shoulder bag frequently, but it looked like a
small fabric briefcase, big enough to carry a small laptop computer in
(that's what it was made for). It had a handle and a shoulder strap. My
Newton was in it, as well as a number of other items: Newt printer
cable, comb, checkbook, Benadryl tablets, pencils, etc. Same thing as a
purse, but not called that. It was very handy. I carry the Newt around
in a small Eagle Creek case/bag these days, but still use a strap. Much
nicer than hooking on a belt.

Mike