Re: [NTLK] New possible candidate platform for einstein

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 16:00:47 PST

* Terence Griffin <terence.griffin_at_nist.gov> [27 Jan 2005 13:41]:
> I'd probably use my Newton a lot more if I didn't have to carry it
> around in a seperate shoulder bag. I'd love a palm sized Newton.
>
> - Tere

That's why I made sure to get a purse that could hold my wallet stuff,
my cel phone, my keys, my leatherman ... and my newton. If it didn't fit
the newt, I wasn't even going to consider it :-) (I've never understood
why men "can't" carry purses. They're kind of handy...)

-Rhonda

--
Discuss the art and craft of writing - http://www.write-on.org
Did you know... the Earth's gravity field is weakest in India