Re: [NTLK] New possible candidate platform for einstein

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 12:20:25 PST

* Mike Detlefsen <mdetlefsen_at_mac.com> [29 Jan 2005 23:04]:
> That's "Men WON'T carry purses," not "Men can't carry purses."

Notice the quotes I put around "can't"... men who carry purses are often
looked at strangely, so they don't even consider it as an option.
Nothing bot social pressure is stopping them... just like skirts :-)

-Rhonda

--
Discuss the art and craft of writing - http://www.write-on.org
Did you know... the Earth's gravity field is weakest in India