[NTLK] HWR vs. Typing (was Newton mentioned in edgadget.com)

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 13:36:14 PST

But my handwriting on paper is slower than touch typing. I prefer to type - just not when I'm on-the-go - which is where I use my pda.

I'm new to the Newt, but (and I know this will get me in trouble) I use the Grafitti package. I've used Palms for years, am used to (and fast with) it. And I can't get the Newt to recognize upper and lower case by relative size. I print in all caps, but usually make an upper case letter larger than the others. My 2000u HWR has trouble with this, recognizing it sporadically, and I can't get past the "shouting" look of all caps, so . . . grafitti.