Re: [NTLK] HWR vs. Typing (was Newton mentioned in edgadget.com)

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 14:31:57 PST

I've read a couple of recent threads here mentioning alt.rec - I don't know what it does, but I'll check it out. First, I have to get a serial dongle (and not from Ferdi for $40.) Anyone have one they want to give up? Currently, I have to add a package to my 130, then beam it to my 2000u. Kind of a pain.