Re: [NTLK] HWR vs. Typing (was Newton mentioned in edgadget.com)

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 14:10:14 PST

I had the same recognition problem.

With alt.rec + brazilian dictionary installed and writting always in
upper case with printing recognition I get a 90%+ rate of
character/words recognition even with accentuated words.

For case convertion I have hilite2000 installed which gives me an
option to select a word or the entire paragraph and then set the case
to upper/lower/sentence case as desired.

You have some extra taps with this configuration but the result is
really good.

Luiz Petroni
NewtMEDIA - Newton Merchandise & More
http://www.compassoarte.com.br/newtmedia/index.html