[NTLK] NCU on unna no go

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 21:03:48 PDT

Man, I'm getting nowhere fast. Same problem. Running Classic 9,2,2
When I launch the NCU on my dual G4 PowerMac it launches fine, I
click on continue, then it hangs at "preparing to install."

Can't figure out what in the world I'm doing wrong.

Anyone know ?

Also, does anyone know where I can try downloading the NCU and try
other archived versions of it that might actually work?

Help, I'm sinking and I can't get up ;-)

TIA,

John