Re: [NTLK] Hammer Lady Saga

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 06:42:23 PDT

You'll find lots of others have had the same problem. I did too, but
now can't remember how I got past it. Think I tried the other version
of NCU on unna - floppies? Mount them all on your desk and be
patient. Was somebody going to work on a fix for this? Does it really
need an installation program, or can you just copy it over?

I'm using a stealth on my G3, works great.