Re: [NTLK] NCU on unna no go

From: Mark Janello (mjanello_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 06:01:39 PDT

How long did you wait while it was 'hanging'? I let the stupid
beachball spin for a loooooooong time (maybe an hour, I can't
remember), and it finally found what it was looking for, and installed.
  I had disk images of original install disks and mounted them all
before starting the installation. I can email those images if you (or
UNNA) needs them.