Re: [NTLK] Is Newbie's 2100 dying?

From: James Lee (kingjames_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 03:51:45 PDT

That's right. My problem started when I was running it on batteries. I
only got the RadioShack power adapter when I tried doing the "power
drain reset." Situation remained unchanged before and after using the
RadioShack power adapter - not better, not worse.

As a newbie, I seek to understand why doesn't my MP proceed beyond the
momentary flash of the start-up screen. I hope that someone out there
can enlighten me on the possible causes for this and consequently
possible corrective action/s to take.

Thanks again.

James