[NTLK] Just in Time for Earth Day!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 07:19:04 PDT

Hello All:

I've put together some quick-and-dirty environmental eBooks, just in time for Earth Day:

Household Haz-Mat Materials (Only available in MP 2x00 format)MP 2x00 format)

Greenpeace Environmentally-Friendly Tips for Home and Garden (Classic and MP 2x00 formats)

Environmental Timeline (Only available in MP 2x00 format)

Kyoto Protocol (Only available in MP 2x00 format)

These works are a bit sloppy, but they are easily readable. No TOCs are provided.
If you'd like copies of these eBooks, please contact me directly.

Matt K.