Re: [NTLK] should I deal with Ferdi?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 17:01:03 PDT

So far, I've been quiet about this issue. I must speak up here, though.
PayPal is one of the most secure ways to get paid there is (unlike a
credit card, where if you don't know what you are doing, you WILL get
burned!). To ask for insurance seems quite ridiculous to me, especially
for such an inexpensive item. Buyer beware.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net