Re: [NTLK] should I deal with Ferdi?

From: Yeoleman74_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 15:09:18 PDT

Hi:
Does anyone have Ferdi's snail mail addess. I chose to pay him by Money Order
or cHeck. (He wanted $9.00 Insurance to use PayPal on a $5.00 item).
So far he has not replied to me. I will give him a couple of more days to
reply before contacting eBAy.
CHEers Warren -aka- yeoleman
Ontaio Canada
In a message dated 9/27/04 10:57:36 AM, cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com writes:

<<

> WE CANNOT tell you who to do business with. all we can do is tell you to

read what has been said about business dealings with him and form your own

opinion. the majority of us have our own opinions of him and we decided by

what we already know. funny that he contacted you directly after reading

that you wanted to buy one here on the list. and he never said anything

here at all.......