[NTLK] Connecting to my iMac

From: Charles Kuttner (ckuttner_at_jhu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 20:17:27 PDT

Folks, I really want to thank you for the Newton community in action
here. I think I may be the 2000th member, having joined the day the
total hit there, but the happiest news is that my beloved Newton 2100
is about to be resurrected.

The questions: I'm running Mac OS X 10.3.

1) Will just any USB-to-Serial adapter work, or are there specific
brands needed?

2) Do I bring up Newton Connection Utilities and run it under Classic,
or is there an OS X way to exchange data with the Newton?

thanks in advance

chas
Charles Kuttner, MD
Portland, OR
http://cmug.com/~ckuttner/

----
     The only thing more frightening than a doctor without a sense of
humor
      is a house cat (felinus domesticus) with an electric can opener
----
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it just means you've
decided to see beyond the imperfections.