Re: [NTLK] Connecting to my iMac

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 21:12:26 PDT

Hi Chas
Welcome and thanks for getting the list over that peak.
The Keyspan USB to serial adapter, about $20 on eBay should get you
connected to NCU in classic. you can also use this adapter to connect
to Escale, Newtsync and NewTen. But installing Classic and OS X
drivers can cause problems.
See FAQ IIIB <http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/> for discussion of
connecting.
See also <http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/> for ethernet