Re: [NTLK] OT Shuttles (Was: Vintage, what about space technology)

From: David Hitt (dhitt_at_hatbag.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 20:28:19 PDT

Return to Flight is currently scheduled for a window beginning March
16, 2004.
Prior to Hurricane Frances, work was on schedule to meet that launch
date.
No word yet on whether the damage to Kennedy Space Center will delay
the next launch.

Bush set a range between 2015 to 2020 for the next moon landing.
The 2008 target was to launch an unmanned mission to the Moon (and to
have a prototype version of the next manned spacecraft).

David